What is Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy injection is a minimally invasive procedure where a series of superfine injections of vitamins, minerals and amino acids cocktails are delivered into the mesodermal layer of the skin. This infusion of savvy ingredients nourishes and rejuvenates the skin while also stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, both essential for skin’s natural elasticity.
Treatment time takes approximately thirty minutes and whilst not painful, it can be slightly uncomfortable so an anesthetic cream can be used if skin is a little sensitive. With minimal downtime – a little bruising and swelling may occur but it will be short lived and should settle within 24 hours – skin will become more radiant, hydrated, nourished and firmer with an improved texture. A course of 6-8 sessions are advised every two weeks with maintenance treatments 1-2 times a year.mesotherapy near me
How does Mesotherapy work?
- The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) this helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.mesotherapy hair
- After a course of Mesotherapy injections your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.mesotherapy injections
- For Mesotherapy to be most effective a course of 4-6 treatments are recommended at 2-4 week intervals.mesotherapy before and after
- There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area so clients may need a little recovery time.mesotherapy for face
Benefits Of Mesotherapy
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area.mesotherapy for face review
- Treats all skin types safely.mesotherapy face
Mesotherapy Side Effects
Since mesotherapy treatments differ depending on where you get them done, the side effects of undergoing the process may be a bit tricky to predict. But there are a couple of things you should look out for:mesotherapy for face
- Be wary of places saying things like “we use a unique blend to make the best mesotherapy cocktail”. Since all ingredients usually used by mesotherapists aren’t comprehensively regulated under one law, clinics that offer that kind of guarantee are likely to be a little sketchy.mesotherapy gun
- Swelling and itching. Unless you go for the home-treatment mesotherapy kits, the micro-needles used can leave your skin a little prickly or swollen for a little while.mesotherapy cost
- Allergic reactions. One of the most common issues that arise in mesotherapy before and afters are unexpected allergic reactions. Since the majority of mesotherapy formulas use plant extract and other materials, it’s important to consult with the clinic about possible ingredients that you may be allergic to.
mesotherapy injections near me