How does Cingal Injection work?
Buy Cingal injection online. What is a Cingal injection? Cingal is a viscous (thick) is for intra-articular injection, as a sterile mixture of hyaluronan with a steroid. The hyaluronan is highly purified and made from bacterial fermentation. Hyaluronan is a natural chemical found in the body. High amounts of hyaluronan are found in the joint tissues and in the fluid that fills the joints. The body’s own hyaluronan acts as a lubricant and a shock absorber in the joint. It is needed for the joint to work properly.
1 x 5ml : Cross linked Sodium Hyaluronate 88mg
Triamcinolone Hexacetonide 18mg
What are the benefits of Cingal?
Sodium Hyaluronate’s essential properties can:
Perform shock absorbency properties within the synovial joint
Lubricate the synovial compartment
How can Cingal injection help you? or Buy Cingal injection online
With osteoarthritis, there is not always sufficient natural hyaluronan in the joint area, and the quality of that hyaluronan may be poorer than normal. Cingal supplements hyaluronan to the knee joint, whilst also using steroid, triamcinolone hexacetonide, to provide short-term and long-lasting pain relief by reducing inflammation, while the hyaluronan component provides long-lasting pain relief. Cingal is given in a single shot (injection) directly into the joint of the knee.
What are the side effects of Cingal injection?
SAFETY AND SIDE EFFECTS
- Cingal® should be injected by a qualified physician or properly licensed practitioner.
- Tell your healthcare professional if you have any known allergies before Cingal® is administered.
- The safety and effectiveness of Cingal® have not been shown in pregnant or nursing women. You should tell your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Side effects are sometimes seen when Cingal® is injected into the knee joint. These can include pain, swelling, heat, rash, itching, bruising, and/or redness. You may also feel achy. The skin at the injection site may become thinner or change color. You may experience facial flushing. These reactions are generally mild and do not last long.
- If any of these symptoms or signs appear after you are given Cingal®, or if you have any other problems, you should call or visit your healthcare professional.